Monday, July 16, 2007

Tag # 1: All About Myself

Yiipee!! This is my first meme tagged by lovely Min who is also my kids future Santa Claus like Kai Ma, without the white beard of course! Writing 8 random facts bout myself, that's not too bad. So let's begin....

NO 1
I'm unique because of my height. There's only one phrase to describe me & I seriously hate to admit that I'm VERTICALLY CHALLENGED. If you still can't get the point, I barely reach 5ft, to be precise 4'11'' ft. So if you're 6ft tall, please make do with me. I prefer to chat in a sitting position and not standing position bcoz it will hurt my neck.

NO 2
I have a tiny feet. I'm a size 3, I remembered I wear size 2 Bata shoes in secondary, bcoz I can never wear a pair of white Converse. I can hardly get myself a nice pair of shoes hence it turned me to a shoe fetish. I can only buy shoes at selected stores like Vincci, Charles and Keith and sometimes Nose. Over the years, I could be the next Imelda Marcus bcoz I hav a huge collection of shoes. I buy shoes but I don't wear them, I keep them for rainy days. Just in case I can't get a pair shoes to match my dresses. I will not reveal the exact pairs I hav but I can tell you that I have AT LEAST 70 pairs of them. One of the reason is that, I don't want to scare my Future Parents In Law with the number of shoes I hav. That is why I keep most of it at home and not Baby's place.

NO 3
I'm getting married to my 9 yrs high school sweetheart on the 28th Dec 2007. He's none other than my Baby. Its a long marathon indeed. There's up and down, but we managed to overcome it. The most memorable event, is the night he brought my parents out for a fancy dinner and proposed right in front of my parents. How sweet is that. And I'm very sure that he's the Man I wanna spend my whole life with.

NO 4
My dad has the mentality of a 7 y.o. I'm exactly like him. He makes funny actions and faces, so do I. He is very cheeky and mischievous, so do I. He likes to irritate me, so do I. There's a simple reason behind this because I'm Daddy's girl. I can imagine the scene my dad will make on the our Big day in church for not wanting to hand me over to Baby. Oh God, please don't let this happen to me. I will sure cry like there's no tomorrow to see Daddy heart aches.

NO 5
I like to plan things way ahead. I started planning for the wedding since end of November 2006. Booked both venues, bought lotsa magazines for reference. One crazy thing I'm doing right now is planning for my 1st baby. Our room's design take into account for the Baby's cot and bed for a toddler. Our made sure our living room design is children friendly. You see I'm the only sick person who can think of this right at the moment.

NO 6
If someone tell you to "GET LOST", u better come and meet me. I can ensure you that you will never have to get lost or lose your way back home. Or you have a cheating husband or a cheating partner and wish to know their where abouts. I'm the best person to help you bcoz I have the perfect device to track them up. *wink* I'm your perfect person when you're lost. TRUST ME! That's is why I'm so unique.

NO 7
I love dogs. I have a Daschund and a Terrier at home. I made a deal with my Baby, if he wants kids, he better buy me a puppy 1st. Or else No Puppy, No Baby! I wanted a Labrador or Great Dane but am afraid its size will scare the shit out of my future MIL. Wanted a Golden Retriever or Schnauzer but am afraid that it will shed lotsa fur that will piss my Future FIL (he's a neat freak, Baby is exactly like him). I wanted TOY DOGS like Chihuahua, Shitzu or Maltese but Baby has a strict and fast rule that NO DOG IS ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE. That is why I hav no choice but to look at Beagle, Daschund or Cocker Spaniel, friendly dogs that will not be afraid of rats, lizards and bugs in our compound. My poor doggy. I make sure he get me my pup ASAP.

NO 8
My favorite past time is to cook and bake. My ultimate joy is to play Gin Rummy, yes I'm addicted to this poker card tiles. I used to play this every weekend. But seldom play lately bcoz NO KAKI. Anyone wants to play? *sob* So I hope I will pick up new sport or activity when Y-Fitness opens. :P

That's all from me now. And now to tag someone aa....aiyoh!! kenot lar! I'm afraid ppl will hate me. But to know you better, I will tag Val and Cherry. Cheers mate!

6 comments:

Val said...

k babe. I'll do it tomorrow if i get time. haha..

Anonymous said...

wah 9 years childhood sweethearts.. so lomantic lah! LOL

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this ultra boring homework!! yet u can make it so interesting!! haha .. i cannot talk to u because i am 167-8 cm!! opps , and we cannot share a pair of shoes cos I'm a size 6-7 !! 9 years high school lover proposed in front of parents? not shy meh ? i think I'll run away!! but he is smart!! he knows how to "buy" your parents' heart!!! yes yes plan for baby!!! u don't have much time 8.8.2008 !! hahahaha

Marie said...

Thanks Val. Can't wait to see yours.

Darrius Mommy, 9 yrs back, I curi curi pak tor wan. My mummy very strict. I'm just 15 y.o. back then..very innocent.

Min, you are so tall must be very pretty!!! Size 6-7?? YERR! u are so lucky. I wished I had a bigger feet lar. Whenever I look at my feet, I feel like a dwarf. 8/8/08?? I will try my best!!! *wink*

Anonymous said...

WAH! 9 YEARS! How i wish i can marry my high school sweetheart too. *oops* :P Hope he doesn't read your blog..*aiks*
-cherry

ZMM said...

what a marathon you have with your Baby..

And you sure plan real ahead.. :D Must be a super duper grand wedding.