Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Planning for a New Member

Baby and I had a see-riusss talk just now. We were planning for a new member to the family. I need to get him seated to let him decide because I want him to be involved. We have to equally share the responsibility and task when the new member arrive. And YES!!! We are planning to have one before the Big Day. Just because I can't wait to have one, I want to be a Mummy.







Did I just give u the fright of ur life? Don't be silly, the making of human project is put on hold. We were actually discussing bout what dog we shud get that is suitable for Baby's house. I wanted beagle for its medium-size-like-body and easily-
maintain-fur. But I still wanna keep my options wide. So I showed images of Miniature Schnauzer, Labrador Retriever, Cocker Spaniel, Jack Russell. But Baby didn't really like it. Baby said we better get a small and cute pup like a Pomeranian, Chihuahua or Maltese(He likes this pup the moment he saw it in the pet shop). But I told him its impossible to let a tiny dog sleep in the 'wilderness' alone. They will feel unsecured and fall sick easily. He said why not he buy a nice 'house' for it. OKay lor...give and take lor. I showed him pics of the pup and the grown up pic, to give him a better insight how the dog be like. I showed him Maltese pup, he said very cute.
Cute Kan?


Then I showed him the adult dog, he said "Why is the dog wearing skirt?" *falls to the floor*

Skirt waaaa!!! Can someone please EDUCATE my man!!!!! HELP!!!!!


******** I thought I hav posted up this long ago. But I guess I was too smart that I saved it as Draft instead of publishing it. I'm nuts!************

2 comments:

ZMM said...

yes! Owning a dog is really big responsibility!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be a great mum..real mum!And can't wait to see you with big tummy. Sure you will be a sweer and happy mum. Awww...:)-cherry