Friday, July 6, 2007

My Secret Admirer(s)

Psst....I think I hav secret admirer(s). If my Baby knows this, he'll sure be very busy with me. To make things worse, I suspected there are TWO of them. LAGI MATI! I dunno what should I do if I caught he/she/them red handed. WANNA KNOW WHY??


Since I came back from KL, our wedding photo collections are based at Baby's house (to be exact his living room). All together they are 5 photo frames. Bcoz there are too many of them and I don't wish to turn Baby's home into OUR GALLERY , I normally stack it together at one corner.

Like this


But for the past two days, every morning when I go to Baby's place to change for my work wear(60% of my work wear is at his place), I see pictures around. Our pictures are being DISPLAYED in the living room, the TV area. So I thought it was Kakak's idea, probably she dusts it for us every morning. I queried her this morning, in returned this is what she said "I tengok Aunty(Mummy II) atau Uncle(Daddy II) yang susun. Mereka suka gambar kamu..." *BLINK BLINK*I think I've slowly turned my future parents-in-law into my secret admirers. These 2 days, I think they skipped their morning exercises and exercised their eyes instead. Hehehe...Am I smart or what?

A bit of 'hocus pocus', I've turned my Baby and his family so into me. Who wants my alibaba-jampi-hocus-pocus formula?

5 comments:

Our Journey said...

hello marie, i found your blog somewhere. anyway, enjoy reading your blog :)

Marie said...

Tenkew Tenkew!! This is my humble little site.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Both of you look so compatible and nice in the picture! Everytime i read your blog, i can't stop but smile..it makes me feel happy and warm..:)

-cherry

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

Cherry Berry~~

Thankew very very much!!! How are you dear....