Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Working Hard for the Moolah!

Woke up in the morning feeling great. When we reached the office, Mummy II prepared a hearty breakfast for us. I guess I'm really lucky. I never have to worry bout breakfast, lunch or dinner because they are well taken care by Mum & Mum II. I don't have to spend a single cent on food during weekdays or even weekends. So other than giving my sista some pocket money, my salary bulat bulat masuk bank.

But lately, everything is about $ $ $. The renovation, the furniture and the WEDDING. That's why Baby and I have to work extra smart and hard. Out of the blue, Baby asked whether I want to run my own business, without thinking much I nodded so hard that the head nearly fell off to the ground
. Then he asked, "Are you willing to sacrifice your time?". "WHY NOT!"

I think he's up to something.....and please let it be 'something' GOOD! Can't wait for what he has in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mummy II prepares such beautiful breakkie every morning?? u r so lucky u know!?!?!?even my mum don't do that!! :(

Marie said...

Yep, Mummy II always cooks breakfast for us. If not fried Mee Hoon, fried Mee, Bubur etc etc...Or sometimes she's too busy, she'll just ta pao for us.

Yea...even my mum don't do that. She'll just cook maggie mee or ask the Kakak to fried rice for us.