Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!

Its been raining rabbits and rabbits lately. Why rabbit aa?? Will let you know later....

Bcoz of the weather, my left arm is aching. It hurts so much that I don't feel like typing. I told Baby my arm hurts, all he could think of is to bring me to a doctor. But I don't think doctors will help, the most they can do is to prescribe some pain killers thats it. I wanted to blog, but Baby had confiscated my laptop. He said I spent too much time typing, that's causing the pain. Nonsense right? I 'fai see' argue with him and went to sleep early yday nite.

Today's schedule was so tight. Meeting with the plaster ceiling sifu, our renovation contractor, our designer, our tiles supplier other than that we have to settle some work related matters, AARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! I need a shoulder and back massage!!!!

Anyway, Baby's sister and BIL bought a very very cute fella name "Lok Lok" (乐乐) at Gaya Street for RM25 only. Not the satay-like luk luk you eat by the roadside k. Its a very handsome and cute baby rabbit. It melts my heart when Lok Lok hopped onto my lap, especially when he's tired or afraid. When Baby's sista and BIL saw their rabbit hopped onto me for so many times, they were so surprised and jealous. *Beams* I have this feeling that next time their children will run to me too....Hehehee


Introducing to you our lil' nephew.....

Lok Lok Wong


Angeleyes..thousand apologies!! I still can't make up my mind on how to use my $1 million. Very susah lar! Main reason is that I'm too greedy. hehehee....But will definitely do it in this few days.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.... no worries... take your time... we are human mah and all human are greedy... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Cute~ my friend Rebecca lost her bunny due to jaw infection last week. We bought Coco (the bunny) for Rebecca's 21st bday. She's had Coco for 4 years now... poor thing... Rebecca cried til she had a minor car accident on her way home from the Vet hospital in front of her house... Long story... the vet said the operation would cost AU$1000 (!!!?!!??!!?) and Rebecca said she needed 15 mins to think about it. After that 15 mins, Coco died... Thank goodness she didn't spend that $1000. What if the bunny died half way during the operation? My gosh....

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are very busy with your house renovation and all..

Marie said...

Regina: Aww....Rebecca must be very sad. Anyway, I will buy a puppy as soon as the house has been fully renovated. Hehehe..

Mom2ashley: Very busy indeed. I enjoyed the fun of hunting for nice tiles or water taps, but I dun like the rain.