Friday, July 6, 2007

A-NOTI-VOO

NOOOOOOOOOO!! Mind you, this is not an angry post! My Baby did nothing wrong and he's still dearest H2B. I loooovvee my baby very very much.

Tell u a secret, as days go by, I realised that my Baby is as cheeky as me, how shud I put this...he's is so ME!!! In the midst of work, he'll wiggle his butt. He'll tickle me when I'm off guard. He'll make silly faces when he has the mood. He'll dance like Goofy when he's happy. He talks to my dog. He talks to my soft toys, my shoes, my pillow when I don't give him the attention he needed. He sings ABRUPTLY that scared the shit out of me. He likes things that I don't like example Lizard just to irritate me. *roll eyes*

Just because 'someone' has changed his name ....Take a closer look!
My Baby's name is Anthony Voo not ANOTHY! No wonder he is acting weird. But I like the NEW Anothy, he's very cute.

Thank You Air Asia.
(what a lovely surprise)

TOMORROW 07.07.07!! Auspicious date summore!! How I wished we were married last year so that I can have my Baby tomorrow. Sigghh...too late for that!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

I discovered your blog thru 5Xmom. I like your wedding picture, you are very beautiful and photogenic, no wonder your in laws can't stop admiring - new daughter. I should not forget to congratulate you and your hubby aka. A-Naughty by AirAsia.
:-)

Anonymous said...

wow, so u'll soon be Mrs Voo ? what's Voo in Chinese?? this is my first time seeing this surname!!:) well, u can always make baby today right? it'll be memorable too as the baby is made on this auspicious day!!

Marie said...

Hi Agnes, nice meeting you. Thankew Thankew! You sure make me 'kembang'. I'm not beautiful but I think I'm photogenic. *perasan*

My future in-laws? Lets hope they never stop admiring me. *finger crossed*

Minnn!!!! Kenot!!! I doewan to look like a BALL during my BIG DAY.

Voo? For chinese character its a combination of the 2 words "bird" & "ear". Don't know whether you can get it or not....

Anonymous said...

hahaha , u won't kembang so fast even if u make baby today la my dear!! :) is voo pronounced as WU in mandarin ??? my mandarin is terrible by the way !! ahahah thanks for the birthday wish!! u r pretty !! :) also very photogenic la!!