Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Love Nest"

Our room's design is finally out!! And its so pweety. Thanks Vigi (Baby always call her Vegetable, poor thing) & Jeremy, and Mr Chan Nice Nice-the boss.


My Baby is very 'yim chim'. He emphasized that he wants his 'Kingdom' to be very 'comfortable' especially 'his palace' (aka the toilet). So our poor designers have to crack their heads to come up something 'comfortable' for 'Your Majesty'. 'Your Majesty' do not like things scattered around hence he build me a 'dungeon' (walk-in wardrobe) to lock all my things up. (Psst...i'm a very messy person if you compare me to my Baby, he's a NEAT FREAK) Overall we are very satisfied with their work and paid the 40% downpayment today. YIIPEE!!.


*flush* This is our love nest. *super flush flush*




Did you notice that there's mirror on the Left, Right and Center. I asked them to change ALL. I rather they spread wall paper and not mirror. The reason behind that is because I'm very superstitious! Bad Feng Shui for a marriage life. It is believed that with mirrors reflecting the bed is said to attract 3rd parties into our lovey dovey relationship. Don't believe me, read Taboos in bedroom. NO WAY! I'm gonna risk that!

Yii Haa!! My walk-in wardobe is just behind our TV set....Yii Haa!! Can't wait to see the REAL ONE. *Beams happily from ear to ear*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks good!

Marie said...

Thanks mumsgather! Let's hope its exactly the same as the drawings.

Irene said...

Hi Marie, the photos look great! (I came over from ramblingmoo =)

Everyday Healy said...

first time here. Waw... is such a romantic scene. Newly married is always wonderful! I miss that time too..... :)

BTW, nice design! good taste.

Marie said...

Irene: Thankew Thankew! Will show more photos.

Healy: Your baby very very cute cute!!! Another eye candy for me.

ZMM said...

Lovenest so nice.. sure will have more than 2 babies liao..

Wakakakakka.

Marie said...

AIKSS!!! No wonder my Baby is willing to spend so much in the room lar!!!! I better watch out!