Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm a Millionaire?

If you were to ask me what will I do with 1 Million in 2 yrs back (after just graduated from Uni), I would probably use the Million to venture the fashion business with my Bestest Darling Regina. Our dream was and is to launch a new label that will rock the fashion industry like the famous Sass and Bide. Regina....if u're reading this...don't forget our dream.

With Million in my pocket, I would build a factory that manufactures only size 3 shoes. But I guess that's too selfish of me to spend such a huge amount of money solely on my FEET. So at the mean time, 20% of the money will most probably be spent on our wedding. We'll hire the the best photographer, the best videoman, the church and the dinner hall will be fully decorated with lotsa fresh flowers. I do not need a designer wedding gown nor a flamboyant wedding diamond ring but I'll definitely want a memorable ONE month honeymoon. How great is that.

20% will be invested to our retirement fund,forex or options and let it roll because we wanna retire young and rich. With the power of compounding interest, I'm sure we'll live FREELY before we hit 40. Just right to tag along with the kids when they go overseas for studies. How lovely is that!

20% to buy ourselves a MPV. The rest of the money will be used to buy ourselves a property and rent it out for investment. Why not live on your own to avoid conflicts with your Parents in Law? Nahh...I don't think its necessary. I rather live with them bcoz I need them to handle my kids. The essence of peace and harmony in a family is to give and take. I will try my very best to please them and respect them. And I hope they understand and love me as their daughter. And I'm sure they'll do bcoz they have always treated me very well for the past 9 yrs. Pssst...my future MIL cooks 'Drunken Chicken' (黄酒鸡) when she knows that my 'aunty visits' me every month. What more can I ask for rite?

Not forgetting, I'll contribute 5% of the money to the less fortunate ones.

You can't have everything with ONE MILLION. But i'm sure when this ONE MILLION falls into the right hand for the right purpose, it will generate more millions. Its not the money you earn that differentiate you, its the money you invest and save that set u ahead of others.

Thanks Angeleyes for giving me such a beautiful dream. I will make it come true one day. And now I'm going to share this ONE MILLION dream with:
  1. Min who loves the BF very much
  2. Thomas the man
  3. Mom2Ashley and one adorable Aidan
  4. Zara & Zaria Mama with her amazing effort for her kids
  5. Yong May who was kissed by 'him'
********************************************************
Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements:

1st - Tag 5 bloggers, list down their blog and link to their blog.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting in their blog or whichever method convenient.

3rd - Add your own blog link to the list below.

What They Do With Their $1 Million :
1. SYH will spend for Family.

2. Miche will give to the needy.

3. Montessorimum will keepsake

4. Healthfreakmommy will keep, invest, spend and give to the needy.

5. Chin Nee will Spend on Everything

6. Sasha will spend a little here and there and keep some too!

7. Laundryamah will spend a lot and not keep any!

8. Sweetpea will spend it like a mummy should.

9. wHOisBaBy will save it for future.

10. Chooi Peng will spend on new car, new home and a shopping trip

11. Jasmine will buy a MPV, invest in a business and shake legs

12. SiwwyPig will build her dream house, buy her dream car and travel the world

13. Lovely Mummy will spend & save

14. mommyof2angels wish there’re more millions coming!

15. Angeleyes will migrate to Ozland, start an eatery business and invest the rest.

16. Marie will have a nice wedding, invest on retirement fund, buy a MPV and buy a property to rent it out. And save as much as she could!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha , MIN WHO LOVES THE BF ALOT? haha .. i think after reading the tag i did , u'll classify me as MIN THE GREEDY GIRL!! ahahaa

Anonymous said...

Yalor..when I reached there, then i remembered you stay in Sabah. :( Nevermind, i will go there again. Such a beautiful and peaceful place to be..

-cherry

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can do a beach side wedding lar... Aiyoh, beaches in Sabah so nice.... how I wish I can go there one day....

Invest... that's the way... Money makes money! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Darling~ I didn't forget our dream, I'm still working on it... bloody slowly though... sigh~