Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Simply Delicious

*Backdated post*

I met up with the girls on the 30th June @ Delicious, Bangsar Villa
ge II. It was a great venue chosen by Zijill the Donkey, love the ambiance and also the food. Adeline was the 1st to arrive and greeted me with a big warm bear hug. Irene and Yong May joined later. It was actually a girls' nite out but I brought Baby along bcoz the wedding albums were way to heavy for me to carry around. So my poor Baby sat there whole nite long doing his work with his PDA.

Its amazing that we sat down for 4.5 hrs CHATTING most of t
he time. Our voices and laughters filled the whole room. We talked shamelessly loud as if the we have the restaurant all to ourselves. Its indeed a great dinner remembering our old silly days. Its even better getting to know how well everyone is doing now. GOSH! Time really flies. Talking bout that, Adeline said that I look like a 'Tai Tai'(太太) now. I almost fainted when I heard that, am I that OLD liao aa? or am I that haggard looking aa??? IF YES, please let me know before I turn wrinkly at the age of 30 y.o. I think I better sleep early from now on wards.

The ONLY 2 pictures taken bcoz our mouth were busy all the time.
The PR Girls
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fine!The Crazy Girls

(I guess I will only meet you girls on the wedding day. Can't wait to take nice pictures with all of you. Gonna miss you girls for now.)

An unrelated post.

Heard this from the radio.
Ppl from the West appreciate food a lot that they actually call their loved ones pumpkin, sweetie, cutie pie, muffin or cupcake. Ironically, it doesnt happen to us in the East especially Chinese, most of us relate food in a negative manner.
-Ugly girls are addressed as pork chop 猪扒, pork chop is yummy OK?
-Parents rather give birth to a piece of Char Siew 叉烧 rather than their own child, do you really wanna EAT what came out from from your *ahem*?
-They always like to say that dead ppl went to sell salted eggs 咸蛋, lack of supply meh 'up there', why need so many 'businessman'?
-Last but not least, why call clumsy or stupid ppl potato or fun shu in canto, 番薯, I like to eat POTATO ok! Its simply D E L I C I O U S! *slaps head*

WHy ar???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Tai Tai, I just realised that I already have wrinkles beneath my eyes..*boo hoo hoo* heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! T.T

Btw, is there any entry on me? *hmmm*

Marie said...

Ling Dear..we didnt take any pictures when we last met. Sighh...

Entry on you aaa??? U want me to write how you dedicated your 'love' to Metro's toilet seat?

Anonymous said...

Pretty Tai Tai! got an award for u !

Irene said...

Good question on the food one! Undeniably true.

As for looking hagaard! Hardly! Love your shoes!

ZMM said...

Walau.. you girls so young and so Hot!

Hee hee.. if the remark were from guys, you sure scared liao hor?