Monday, July 23, 2007

Pain Pain Go Away!

I'm having stiff neck today. And its no fun. Its so painful. I suspected 'wind' got into it. I'm a lazy bummer when it comes to drying my hair. That's why I love visiting hair salon every Saturday. I'll either make a bun or tie it up during weekdays. Its so troublesome to keep long and curly hair. But what to do...hav to keep it long for the wedding.

On the other hand, I think I have rheumatoid. My legs and arms are weak and sometimes it hurts during the nite. I hardly turn on the AC at nite as I am afraid that it will make it worse. Besides the weather, I also suspected the food that I consume lately - Salted Duck Eggs. Its so yummy that I must have half of it everyday. Is that healthy? I have no idea. But ZaraMama is making lotsa them lately. Who wants to try making homemade salted duck eggs can check this out.

I'm like a granny now, I need massage occassionally. My poor Baby is too gentle with me bcoz he's afraid that he'll accidentally break my bones or neck. IF ONLY I HAD LISTEN TO MY MUM, I wouldn't be suffering all these. SO to all my friends, it takes no harm to listen to your ah po, ah mah, mother, yi ma or gu jie, bcoz it makes lotsa difference. Trust me!

Oh boy! I can't imagine my confinement month, all the interesting Dos and Don'ts will definitely make me a 'happy' new mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a massage chair!!! :)

yeah ... u'll only want to listen to those ah ma or ah po when u r in pain! but when u recover/pain free, u'll ignore their words!!

i don't think it gotta do with salted eggs!! how many salted eggs can u eat in a day ? at most 2? stop drinking chilled beverages!! haha but i love them!! yummm!! (bf will kill me if he see this!! cos he doesn't like me drinking icy cold stuff)

anyway, get well soon!!

Marie said...

We have an Osim at home. But still, I don't like to sit on the leather seat. It makes me sweat like mad.

Thanks for the advice. Will avoid cold drinks from now on. I think I will wear socks tonite.