Monday, July 30, 2007

My Goodies!

Yesterday I went to Sebor's Warehouse sales mainly to buy Dulux ICI paint for the newly renovated rooms. RM82 for a 5 liter Pearl Glo paint, quite a good deal for such a good paint. Bought 8 buckets.

When I was about to leave, I saw LOREA'L COUNTER. Fuiyoh, how can I miss out such opportunity rite? Warehouse sales are for kiam siap ppl like me. So I quickly joined in the crowd leaving Baby behind. Went in for 15mins and bought myself all these........
.......for just RM130 only. That's dirt cheap!!! 2 foundations for Mum & Mui Mui, 1 Mascara to keep and 11 different colors of nail polishes to be added into my collection. hehehe....I'm a happy woman!

Today, Baby went to Wisma Merdeka to have a hair cut. While waiting for him to cut his hair, I went for a 'walk' in the shopping center. Again, kiam siap ppl like me can't resist sales, especially 50% store wide sales. I took my sweet time picking the best piece of hair accessories. I guess I made a wrong move on doing so, just afte
r the 2nd rack, Baby called telling me that he's done. With no choice, I have to take what ever is in my basket and leave to meet up with the New-Hairstyle Baby. So this is the best I could do. Blue-Button-Hair Tie RM 2.90, Blue Crystal Hair Accessory RM 15.90, Black Mickey Hair Clip RM1.90 all for 50% off. And a pair of pink hair ties for RM1.20. I paid RM12.60 and later realised that I've been CONNED!

(RM2.90+RM15.90+RM1.90)-50%
= RM10.35 + RM1.20(non-sales item)
= RM11.55

They miscalculated and charged me for extra RM1.10. My bad! I guess I was too excited to meet the Baby and paid blindly. Luckily its a small amount. The morale of the story, Never Buy Goods in a Rush! Big No No!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng lui, i read from this article, Mascara's life expectancy is just for half a year! :) so don't keep too long yah?

Anonymous said...

imagine if your hubby called you any later..you would've bought the whole shop eh? :P

Marie said...

Min, I will not open it. Just for keep sake. Just in case I misplace it, I can easily replace one. OR a female friend's Birthday, I don't have to crack my head. I just need to check out my dressing table. And see what I've got to offer. Hehehehheee....

Mom2Ashley, you have a point there. Give me 30 mins, I'll definitely spend 10 times the amount I paid.

Anonymous said...

my my! So many bottles of nail polishes! I was too like you loves to buy and keep and ended up all cannot open when I want to apply! kept too long lioa! LOL

Anonymous said...

The typical Marie = doesn't know what is she paying...the same old you weiiii, you're getting married!! LOL

Btw, mascara's lifespan is actually a mere three months :)

Marie said...

Angeleyes...I know how you feel. Coz 70% of my collection have to be dumped into the bin edi. That's why i'm 'replacing' them.... hehe

Ling, you're back to blogging!!! good good! you know me best dear. I'm not as blur as the the other 'sotong' but when it comes to money...I'm just plain dumb.