Saturday, July 7, 2007

Triple Seven

I planned to wake up at 7.07am but I was too tired that I woke up at 7.37am instead.


According to Lilian Too WOFS, I'm KUA NO. 7. I think it has something to do with Heaven Luck. Don't know how true is this. Can any sifu tell me will it be a good day for me?







So I thought in this special day, my Baby would give me surprises like....



2nd Proposal Ring?



Candle Light Dinner?



Airticket to Bali?



A Puppy?



Or anything with 7...


7 Roses?


7 Chocolates?


7 Greeting Cards?


7 Cup Cakes?


7 Jagung?


7 Banana?


Anything S-E-V-E-N!!!!


HEH!! NONE!!


I RECEIVED NOTHING FROM HIM! NOT EVEN 7 BULU!!!!


Was flaming inside, I asked...


"Today is 070707, what are we going to do later?"


"Lets eat at 7pm SHARP!!!"


Can sumone go get me a knife!!!!!!


Thank God he bought Transformer tickets just now or else I'll be GRILLING him tonite!


Come to think of it, my Baby did give me more than 7 kisses today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u actually keep track on how many times he kisses u aday ??? respect!! :) er, your lucky 7 will be that your baby will be born on 7th of july 2008 !! hahahaha ....

Marie said...

Min.. Next yr? I doewan 0707 baby lur~ I want a 080808 baby. TRIPLE 8 Baby! FATT FATT FATT!!! U wanna prebook kai zai/kai lui or not? Hahaha.....

Anonymous said...

i want i want!! u better make sure u count the date and get a baby on 8th of Aug okie ?? haha... i want to be KAI MA, I'll give him or her angpow!! hahahah ..:)

Marie said...

WHAT IF he/she born in other days...will you still wanna be Kai Ma? U know its 'hard' to plan. Somemore, I dunno how to COUNT lar!!! Any ideas on family planning?

Anonymous said...

aiyak, u asked the wrong person! haha, I'm not married and never had baby! but i guess u can consult the local GP,they'll tell u or simply ask your MIL or Mum! hehe.. born on other days also i want la!!! ang pao is waiting for him/her!! hehehe