Sunday, July 1, 2007

IKEA

Baby woke me up at 11am this morning bcoz he wants to go to IKEA. Jumped off from the bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on my lenses. Before I put on the lenses, I made sure that I'm wearing mine and not Mr Meow's one.

Went to have brunch at "Dragon's People" (direct translation kay...) and I must say that I still prefer Tu Loong bcoz it tastes better. "Dragon's People" 2 dishes were a major turn off.
Don't be deceived by its yummy outlook. The wings were served cold and the meat was raw. The first bite was horrible bcoz of the bloody taste. YUCK!!!
This is Black Pepper Chicken Fried La Mien. What is so 'best' about this dish is that the chef splashed in ONE BIG BOTTLE of black pepper. No wonder I'm so "HOT" in there!!!! $%C^$#C%^B$%^ How can they serve such horrific food. Its like making urself a cup of black pepper drink. SO STUPIAK!

Beside these 2 dishes, the rest was fine. I somehow like their Siao Loong Bao and Dumplings.

After Brunch we went to IKEA to get our things. I was so damn tired bcoz I didn't really sleep well last nite thanks to the contact lenses! How I wish I can just sleep on those nice beds at IKEA. Baby was so busy shoo-ing me around. Sorry dear.

Anyway, after a long day at IKEA, we burned close to RM1.5K just buying accessories and not even a piece of furniture......DAMN! IKEA sure knows how to make things cheap s
o that we BUY MORE!
And because of IKEA, we have to postpone our dinner with Mr Meow and Mrs Meow to the next day. Sorry Mr Meow. Anyway, just wanna tell you that Mr Meow is so hensem without his contact lenses. Don't believe me? See it to believe it!
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
So sorry girls...he's attached to Mrs Meow edi.




No comments: