Sunday, July 1, 2007

Contact Lenses Routine

Its 1am ++ and I'm damn sleepy. So being a sleepy head, I went to the toilet to take off my contact lenses. For the past 9 yrs my routine goes like this....

  1. Wash contact lenses casing

  2. Fill up Right and Left casing with solution

  3. Take out my Right lense and rub it with solution (sometimes skip the rubbing part)

  4. Dump it into the Right casing

  5. Take out my Left lense and rub it with solution

  6. Dump into the Left casing

  7. Close tight

  8. The End

So because of my stupid routine, I brainlessly took Mr. Meow's (Baby's friend) casing open it up and WASHED away his contact lenses just because mine is similar to his.



I was shocked!!! I rushed into Mr Meow's to verify whether he has taken off his lenses. He nodded. At the end, I have no choice but to tell Mr Meow the excruciating truth that I have washed away his contact lenses. Luckily, Mr Meow's heart is made of gold, he's fine with it. But deep inside, guiltiness invades the whole body within seconds. I feel very bad and that's why I'm writin this before I go to sleep.


Dear Mr Meow,

I'm truly sorry for what I've done. For the past few days, we bring you lotsa trouble. We conquered your house, your toilet, your car and even your computer. We are good-for-nothing-friends that bring hassle and nothing but hassle. And yet u're so kind to let us stay at your place everytime we visit KL. No words can describe how grateful and thankful we are to have a wonderful friend like you. And to show you my sincerity, I'll buy you doughnuts and bring you and Mrs. Meow out for dinner tomorrow night. You can eat whatever you want and Baby will settle the bill. I hope that the above will compensate my wrong doings. Last but not least, from the bottom of my heart, I'm truly truly SORRY.


Guilty,
Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/20720/2006216539509134324_rs.jpg

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dinner. (1:50pm)
Just found out there was typo in the pic. Should be "lensES". Anyway, don't feel bad about it. I used them for 2 weeks, it was the right time! And, you guys are always welcomed in my house~