Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm Avirl Lavigne?!!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend

No way! No Way!
I think you need a new one

Hey! Hey! You! You!

I could be your girlfriend

[Girl Friend, Avril Lavigne]

Even how crazy I am, no way I'm going to blurt a 'fashion' statement like Avril. Do you know what's the consequences of doing so? I might end up as pretty and cute as the China Panda. No Way!!! I'm gonna risk that. Panda: What!@#!@ Look like me very 'toh sui' meh? Wanna fight is it?

My Baby does not own a Harley, I hardly put on thick eye liners, I do not fancy leather jacket because of Malaysia weather, nor do I wear fish net stockings, although I do wear Levi's jeans. By any means I do not think I fit into the Rocker subculture.

But my dear
Min thinks that I 'rock' and awarded me with this.....
Fuiyoh! Don't pway pway. This means a lot to me you know. Just because I'm just a small peanut and amateur in all these. Thankew Min ! Sorry that I took forever to finish ur homework. Lab Yiu Berry Muchie! This badge is so COOL!

So from now onwards, I think I shud talk the talk and walk the walk. Just because I'm a ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER! Its a high time to buy meself a fish net stocking!! What say you!

EH!!! Do female rocker wear fishnet? Or did i just made a mistake.

2 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and hey, you are pretty!!!
BTW, I have a pair of fish net stockings. LOL! But I dumped away after one use as hubby said he cannot take it. Hahaha!

Marie said...

Thanks shopping mum! *paiseh* I'm ur silent reader.

Oh my! You must be very sexy in it. I think most guys cannot take it. It will only gives them fantasy. I think I shud get one b4 the big nite. So anyone wants to give it to me as wedding gift?