Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transportation Frustration

Finally we took our albums and our photos at TOM Wedding KL. The album turned out lovely and both of us love it very much. Next we faced another problem, we cracked our heads on how to deliver this big piece of photo back home SAFE AND SOUND!

Just to remind you again, we enlarged our photo to 6 x 2 ft to be hung in the room. On top of that, Carmen, TOM's person in charged were so thoughtful that they wrapped our frame with extra foams making it BIGGER by 7x3ft. OMIGOSH! That freaking picture of ours is extra 2.1 ft taller than me. Can u imagine how huge it is. I remembered when Baby asked me to push the airport trolley, I could NOT even see my way and see what's in front of me bcoz my smart Baby left it standing. How can I push or walk?!#?$@!$%Ppl around will be amazed by saying "LOOK!! The trolley is moving by itself!! AWESOMEEE!!"

But who cares, my main concern was to deliver this bloody huge thing bac
k. By Hook or By Crook!! Obviously we were overweight. U know with Malaysia's Mega Sales going on, how can i resist not buying anything for myself. With all my goodies plus 3 albums and 4 photo frames, we paid for extra 10kg which is just RM120. Quite a GOOD DEAL you know!

Bcoz of this big frame, not any normal taxis can deliver this thing. We ha
ve to call up TOM's Manager who drives a Citra to send it to the condo. Called up a bigger taxi (Matrix like) to pick us up the next day plus called up Mummy II to drive a bigger car. Don't pway pway. This is not an easy job. At last, we brought back our Big Baby safe and sound. PRICELESS!!!

The night before this was how it looked like. Pathetic yet thrilling!!


And this is the masterpiece that gave us all the trouble. Wrapped in 'swaddling clothes'.

More PICTURES coming up SOON.

WAIT AND BEHOLDDDDDDDD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah I'm sure u total forgotten about the transportation when u order the big big photo right? sigh.. if i was in KL, i could give u a helping hand! :) nice photo!! now i know why your baby looks into it every morning! yah and rm120 for 10kg, that's cheap right???

Marie said...

Min, Thanks dear! Its so sweet of u. But too bad u were in S'pore edi.

Looking at this transportation issue, you can actually see how 'smart' am i? I'm one of the members of the 3 blind mice. BUTA!