Monday, July 9, 2007

Starbucks

Teehee! I'm at Starbucks now. As pathetic as it sounds, this is my 'first' outdoor blogging experience.

I'm here because my Baby wanna show off his photo albums to his classmates. Another reason is that, he wants me to answer all the questions posed by the girls bout make up, gowns and accessories. I'm such a poor thing.

Anyway, did u guys read about the 4 y.o. little girl. So "yim gung"! The STUPID MOTHER and THE CRUEL BF should be burned in HELL. HOW CAN YOU KILL SUCH AN INNOCENT BABY!! May the 2 of you rot in ur sleep, u useless beings. And to Baby Ying Ying, May you rest in Peace. so geram when I read the news. *fan fan* I better not think of the 2 bastards. "sai hei" only.

I better sign out and enjoy my Hot Chocolate and Marble Chee
secake. Adios!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

discuss over the wedding's make up or simply daily make up? if it is daily make up, I'm totally interested!! :)

Val said...

hey girl, wassup. just found out about your blog. you sound so cute ar !!! miss ya babe.. talk to you soon and hey congrats with the wedding and pretty pics. ;)

Marie said...

Min..None of them talk bout the make up...None of them said that I'm prettyyyy!!! *sniff sniff* I think I shud go for plastic surgery edi.

Vallll~~~ AIKS! Cute isn't a proper word to describe an 'old lady' like me. Anyway..miss ya too. When are u coming to Sabah? What about end of the year? *grin*

Anonymous said...

if this soon to be bride is not pretty then who is pretty ???? i really find u pretty la!! and sure your baby thinks u are the prettiest too!! :)