Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So Much So For Being Lazy

I'm soooooo tired! The house, the renovation, the shop, the job, the wedding, the 'month' and the Baby. I'm drained out.

I'm so sick of the dirty and dusty house because of the on-going renovation. I hate the fact that we don't have hot water because the electrician had cut the power cable. I dislike running around looking for the best water closet, water taps, basin, tiles, lightings, lighting switches, flooring. And what I hate the MOST is to bargain/negotiate pricing with them. Baby owez leave the dirty job to me. And I know sales person hate customers like me. Sorry, I know I gave u guys such a hard time. Siggh....How I wish money grow on tree.

For furnitures, mattress, divan, bed sheets, quilt cover & curtains, I think I will only get it during sales. And I believe that there'll be heaps of it during National Day or Hari Raya. Yes, call me kiam siap or a miser, I don't mind because I think smart people buy things during sales or offer.

Anyway, Baby and I were discussing our electricity plan for all the switches this afternoon. And we came to the conclusion we need a master switch that controls all the lightings next to our bed. Simply for one reason, we are LAZY ppl who do not wish to walk 5 steps away from the bed to switch off the lights. We are the classic bummer. And we are so malu about today's conversation with our electrician.*paiseh*

"Uncle, please help us to fix a master switch beside the bed."

"Because we are too lazy to switch off so many switches"

*smacks head* too straight forward I guess.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it because both of u are LAZY or is it CONVENIENT when u guys wanna ahem ahem? ahhahaha.... sorry i'm a lil' dirty minded today !! i'm bad i'm bad!!

Marie said...

Hahaha...If that's the case, we better buy those voice command lightings. Total pitch black not a good idea...Min! U're mind is corrupted lar!