Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bye Bye uZap

Its time to say goodbye to my uZap, it was actually a Christmas gift by Baby who thinks that I'm running out of shape last year. Hence, uZap was my on and off lover. No STRINGS attached and no commitment at all. When there's no commitment, u get zero result.

So, yesterday I did a drastic move and burned RM1488 in just 3 mins time for a 13 months membership. *gulp* I signed myself up with Y Fitness Zone, inspired by Yoga Zone kononnya. What conned me is their yoga, pilates and dance classes. SO PRAY FOR ME THAT I DON'T DONATE MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO THAT FITNESS CLUB!! Classes start in September. Can't wait to lose that extra pound.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i donated my money to the gym ,i joined for 6 months i think but i only went for 2 months!! now i've stopped!!!but i go jog at least 4 times a week! hopefully u'll be good to follow the classes !! :) enjoy!! when is your big day?

Marie said...

OH NO!! I signed up for a 13 months program. I know I don't have the determination, so from today onwards I better pray that there'll be lotsa cute and handsome instructors or personal trainers so that I'm MOTIVATED to work out! hehehe

Anyway, the big day will be end of this yr. 28th Dec.

Anonymous said...

ahaha, i used to have 3 MALE personal trainers to myself!! and i was told that those cute trainers are mostly GAYS ! :) i don't mean to discourage u !! get your hubby to go with u !!
Half a year to go, u'll be fit on your wedding day !! heh once again congrats!!