Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CODE RED!

Its that day of the month again. Its agonizing! I'm in pain, anger and frustration! On top of that I'm very very moody!! In this horrible state of mind, it almost pulls my trigger. I was about to 'blow up', luckily I hav Baby who is there for me.


You WOMAN!! How old are you now? For goodness sake, learn how to run your own family and errands. I'm not a SUPERWOMAN! If giving excuses that you're busy to do all of these....then I think you shud rescheduled ur time and set ur priorities right. I'm BUSY too. No, I don't hav the sweet time to take my afternoon nap or whatever nap you called. My life is full with events and damn happening. So, please!!! Get a life! and don't ruin mine!


*inhaleeeeeee*


*exhaleeeeeee*


I feel a lot better now. At least I let everything out. Enough of all the rantings. I feel so GOOD now.


Blame it on the color RED!!! RED HAIR = BAD TEMPER
AND ITS TIME FOR CHOCOLATE AND HOT MILO!!!!!! MILO KAO KAO PUULLLEEEZZZ!!

1 comment:

ZMM said...

I thought PMS tim.. :P