Friday, June 8, 2007

Pre-Marriage Talk

Just came back from supper. I think its the 'Feng Shui' of the house. Its making every woman in the house craving for food. Today, its mummy II 's turn, she's craving for Grand Port View's Fried Noodle. Perhaps there will be 'new member' in the family....but definitely not from me. Hahaha!

Back to the topic, Baby and I will be attending a Pre-Wedding Talk/Counselling by the church. Since the rate of divorce is sky rising, the church is playing its role to curb unhappy marriage, domestic violence etc etc. Which I think its a very brilliant idea although it will be time consuming. But for our future and goodness sake. I don't mind at all.

It will be a 2 days (Sat, Sun) event from 9am - 4pm. Both of us are born in a Catholic family and brought up in a Catholic way. Sunday Masses, Hail Mary and The Rosary are the teachings that has long instilled in our mind & faith. Because of that, we would like our children to be brought up in a Catholic family too. Hence, I hope that this counselling will be a fruitful one. So that, in many things that we do, God will always protect us and love us. Amen!

No comments: