Saturday, June 23, 2007

Express Lane

Yesterday was Friday, to most working people, its the day they can't wait for. But for me, its not significant at all bcoz I work 7 days a week. I'm just a 'cheap labor'. What to do? Baby is my boss, so if my boss have to work the whole day, I hav no choice but to work. In other words, my lomantik life is doomed! Just bcoz he is a workaholic. *sniff*
BUT yesterday was different, Baby hug me and said "Come let's go CityMall hang kai tonite". The first thing that came out from my mouth was "Is it JOB related?" And thank god it wasn't. *phew*

So we spend 1 hour walking around, hold hold hands at the Mall. Before leaving the mall, I wanted to get a new toothbrush, so I drag Baby into Giant Hypermarket. I took my toothbrush and Baby like any other kids went to get his vitagen. TWO ORAL B toobrushes and ONE Vitagen only, so it makes up 3 items rite? So being a smart ass, I headed to the EXPRESS LANE. Nehh...those Below-10-Items-Counter. And I think they have at least 4-5 Express Lane. You know what happened? Dunno whether they are illiterate or kiasu, they que up at the express lane as if there are buying below 10 items only when their shopping carts are damn packed with grocerries that can feed the whole KAMPUNG. Some even hav 2 shopping carts, husband and wife handled EACH! STUPIAK!!! HEEELLLLOOOOW! You don't need a shopping cart to put ur 10 items OKAY???
2 BLARDEE SHOPPING CARTS!!!


OI WOMAN!! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE BLEEDING HERE!
EVEN IF YOU BLEED DOESNT MEAN THAT U CAN USE UR ASS TO THINK.
GO FIND YOUR QUE AND NOT EXPRESS LANE!

Being so "BLOODY" tired, I was fuming inside. Any part which has bulu or hair sure 'terbakar' and 'hangus' at that moment. Minutes later, a lady with a walkie-talkie came to our rescue. "Come follow me to 'secret' counter." WAHH!! In my mind, this lady must be crazy, why so secretive wor! As long as I can pay for 3 blardee items, I'm happy with it. Without thinking much I followed her to check out her 'secret' place. SHe brought us to the end of all counters and pointed the CIGARRETTE counter. I almost dropped the toothbrushes. SECRET counter waa!! I was giggling like a mad woman when I walked out GIANT. What a day!!!

No comments: