Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Win-Win Situation

Daddy had arranged Mr Chan K. P. a housing developer to help me out with our room's design as the 1st designer that Daddy 1st recommended was way too busy and they do not take up 'small projects'. So when Daddy called up Mr Chan, I want Daddy to inform him that its a 'small project'. Luckily Uncle was kind enough to help out and arranged that we meet today at 11am.

Uncle brought 2 of his designers to the house, Vigi (what a cute name) and Jeremy. Vigi will be in charged of the design of the room, toilets and living room. She promised that she'll show me the plan view before I go to KL. Hope everything goes well and may the price be 'merciful'. *cold sweats*

Had a busy day. Was running around searching for WC, basin, shower head and tiles with Mummy II. The reason I brought her along its because I DARE NOT make any decision. I don't want to give them the feeling that I'm 'conquering' the house. I have my fair share, Daddy II and Mummy II are kind enough to build a big wall cabinet for my shoes. So I think its wise to please them and not to irritate them. No way I'm going to dig my own grave. *wink*

No comments: