Thursday, June 21, 2007

When Broom Stick Meets Durian Trunk

Nothing beats chatting to an OLD friend. This friend of mine is damn witty and sometimes very 'irritating'. Even she's one year younger than me, she has no sense of 'BIG OR SMALL' (Canto: Mou Dai Mou Sai). But above all these, I LAP her very very much.

ZIJILL TAN! You DONKEY! This post is for you.

Our MSN conversation turned out like this....

Bcoz I was too excited and and busy luffing my head off, I TER-CLOSED the GAWDDAMN window. That is why no choice but to put up with MSN History Log. pffft! Sorry for the blur-blur-ness.

Yea Right *roll eyes* I'm 'ON HEAT'. You see how can I not LOVE this donkey of mine.

LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP!
(What can you ask for more!)

So what comes to your mind when broom stick turns into durian trunk?

2 comments:

ZMM said...

durian trunk.. I'm also interested to see.. hahaha..

Marie said...

Noti mama!! Not everyone likes durian u know....hehehe....

For all the metaphors, all i could think of is DURIAN TRUNK! I think I shud be more creative next time *wink*