Saturday, June 9, 2007

My 1st Techy Tutorial

Registered Technorati the other day and couldn't figure out what's the purpose of it. It was driving me nuts reading all the FAQs. I nearly gave up. But thanks to 5xmom who is so kind and nice to explain Technorati in such a simple term that even my 10 year old cousin could start blogging. Thanks for the effort. I think this credit must go to her.

This was what I wrote to her....

*swallows saliva* It took me 2 days to have the courage to
email you.You're the 'Goddess of Blogging' and your knowledge of the Internet
..cut cut cut..want to ask you bout Technorati. I've done my
homework, I've read FAQ bout Technorati but I don't really understand bout
Authority & Ping. Why is it 0? And why is Ping so important? Bcoz I remember
your post about Ping........


Back in my mind I was telling myself I'm just a small peanut. It doesn't matter whether there's a reply or not. But I was damn wrong. After 1hr plus, Lilian replied me telling me that she'll explain it in her blog without mentioning my name.....(u see, so damn pai seh right....ask such stupid question....lucky 5xmom was smart enough to 'save' my pretty face).

And so I was happily waiting for her post. I thought it will be just a short post. FUIYOH!! I'm wrong AGAIN. This WOMAN sure has lotsa energy I tell you. She wrote a tutorial that even my puppy will have the ambition to be a 'D'logger like her. Her post is just like any other manual guide you normally see in ur new electrical goods in the simplest and most comprehend-able manner. Can't deny how powerful she is.

So I must thank her for what she had done. And she surely has a big big heart! Once again thank you very much. So to all my friends, if you really wanna know bout Technorati and don't wish to make a total idiot or fool asking stupid question. You can check out What is Technorati and why should bloggers be part of it? I'm sure you'll pick up INSTANTLY.

pssstt...this is my 'first time' writing to a blog celebrity...very bangga u know....

No comments: