Monday, June 25, 2007

"Jie"

I was once a spoiled little princess. I had everyone's attention especially my parents.I had the best of the very best. And because I'm the only child, my parents were very supportive in whatever I did. Whenever I mumble or make stupid sound, they thought that I'm singing and will clap their hands for me. Whenever I cry and throw tantrums, they were 2 silly clowns to cheer me up. At that moment, I am their universe and they are my everything.

One sunny afternoon (I swear to you I can still remember that hot weather), I came back from play school and saw Daddy's car at home. I rushed into the house looking for Daddy, Daddy was in the living room. Daddy picked me up and told me that "You're a Jie Jie, girl."

Couldn't understand a single word. I was carried to the car and headed to a place where mummy was. All I remembered was, Daddy carried this weird looking thing towards me and wanted me to kiss it. Did you know how long it took to kiss that weird looking thing?

Today, that weird looking 'thing' is a full grown 19 y.o. adult. And to make things worse, she's back from her semester break to torture me for ONE full month. Please pray for me!

Introducing to you my 19 years of nightmare. THE MONSTER....
Mind you no matter how we fight or quarrel, we still love each other. You know why? Because my heart melts whenever she calls me "JIE". So MUI! you know what to do when I'm angry. Call me JIE JIE for MILLION TIMES and I'll be your slave. (....in ur dreams dear.....)

No comments: