Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jumping into the Bandwagon

Blogging has been getting more and more popular. I started blogging since 2005 @ http://www.marieyee.blogs.friendster.com/ during those days it was all sentimental blogs and my daily routine during my uni years showcasing my naive nites, my darling housemates and food. Those are the days I literally eat-full-nothing-to-do. After returning to Msia, things changed tremendously, I don't have the luxury to sit in front of the PC as I hav many things to attend to. The One that demands my attention the most is my H2B (Hubby-to-be). He's like a big baby who will wail when no one is paying attention to him, or he's a big koala or a kitty cat who is extremely manja when he's not feeling well. So why shud I bother getting a pet when I have one so demanding at home.

The very first blog I read was Kennysia.com. This guy is full with witty jokes and his humour has never failed to entertain a boring soul like me (during Perth days). I then slowly discovered Karencheng.com who was an ABC residing in Perth blogging bout her kids and family.

Later, blog hopping is so much fun that I dug out a lot of Malaysian Blogger who can write extremely well like 5xmom, michael ooi, etc etc. I can assure you that you will believe what is the meaning of 'The power of the pen is mightier than the power of the sword'.

Then after a year, I stumbled upon a lot of mummies blogs. Their babies are just so adorable that I followed each and every post everyday. Its like HK Drama Series, totally addicted to those babies and their mommies. I know the babies progress and how well they are doing. Other than that, I learned a lot from the mommies bout breasfeeding, labor pain, epidural and such. Whenever I see babies adorable pics, I can't wait to have mine. Mommies Blogs that I love the most are Jazzmint with Faythe and Vyktore, RamblingMoo with Darrius, Sasha with Jayden, Dinah with Ashley & Aiden and not forgetting 5xmom. Those babies are eye candies you know. Sure u'll shout for one when you see how adorable they are. I'm always a phantom reader for all the blogs above. hehhee. Takut to say 'HI' *blush*

They gain fame, earn $ from PPP and learn lotsa techy stuff that I don't think I'm capable of doing so when I hit 30s and beyond. I salute all you hot mamas out there. *Hats Off*

So back to blogging, I have long heard bout Technorati from lotsa bloggers. But still do not understand the hang of it. Never try never know. That's why I'm registering myself to see what's going on. Let's see how it goes....

Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, didnt know that you've started up your blog here. I use to have one though (http://bebeling0.blogspot.com/) but I stop, realising that it would be better for me to blog in friendster as everything links up.

Anywayz, you may want to check this out stickgal.blogspot.com, she is damn good!

Marie said...

Darling,

Glad to hear from you. Wanted to tell you that I've started a blog here. But I don't get to see u online lately. Update me sikit! Love you banyak banyak!