Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Natural Family Planning

080807, the girls are having dinner at Delicious, Bangsar Village 2. And I'm stuck here in this piece of 'dog head'. Thanks to South China Sea that sliced Malaysia into the West and East. So much so for being the 'odd' one. I miss you girls very much. Have fun without me. :(

A continuation of my last post on Billing's Ovulation Method. I admit that its not easy to digest and I can assure you that I will 100% fail this if I were to keep track. I might end up having more than 2 babies just because I can't even differentiate mucus and discharged. Call me stupid! Or blame me for not paying much attention to my *ahem*. If only I have the chance to look at other ladies then I will not have to go through all this trouble. The speaker even mentioned that we can actually feel it. WTH!! FEEL WHAT?? I'm really frustrated bcoz Baby is owez checking on me I mean my C-H-A-R-T and make sure I do my homework.

On the horns of dilemma, I really wish to understand BOM before my life will be doomed with half a dozen of kids. If BOM is too difficult to explain, I need kind ladies out there who can shamelessly tell me what's the difference between mucus and discharged? Email me please.

4 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Ok, from my experience, your discharge is thicker or more by ovulation. That's how I judge. :)

Anonymous said...

I think i know what is mucus and discharge. Mucus is very sticky and thick, sometimes can be cloudy too, kind of fluid, while discharge is very watery type. Some people knows their "dangerous" period well ie "dangerous" when you are having mucus. Gotta careful when you are having mucus. Hope this works on you. :=)

Clare

Irene said...

LOL. Your life won't be doomed with 6 kids, but then again, that's the beauty of raising a Catholic family - the more the merrier. LOL.

Don't worry, you'll "get" it after a few months of charting. I'll email you privately ;)

ZMM said...

Eh.. this is Catholic pre-marital counselling? I went for something similar.

Initially, you won't know how to differentiate. If you know your cycle days, when it gets to the middle of the cycle, you will notice you are 'wetter', I'd seen egg white type of mucus coming out. That's indication I'm ovulating. The egg white mucus is suppposed to act like an 'escalator' to transport the sperm to the egg, for fertilising.

However, I realise this method is not very accurate, if you are sexually active (and your partner don't wear the rubber). When you check for mucus, you can't tell if it's mucus or sperm.. :P

Good luck!