Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our life turns upside down

Baby's parents went to Beijing for a week and will only be back on the 25th. Life is sure a hectic one without them. First of all, we have to wake up when the rooster starts to 'sing'. Do you know how difficult it is to wake up at 6.30am when we barely have 5-6 hrs of sleep ONLY. (I must have at least 8 hrs of sleep) Its no easy job. We have to juggle between 2 job.

Not only do I hav to take care of their business, I need to 'serve' the 2 princes, buy them breakfast and lunch(No.. way I'm going to cook for them), check on the house renovation, babysit Baby's sister rabbit, and also 'JAGA' the house at nite. THAT'S NOT AN EASY JOB!!! Its even more frustrating when I don't have enough sleep. So by the time we reached home, we'll hit the sack at no time. Darn tired!

God must have heard my prayers, this morning I received a sms from Mummy II. She told me she bought me jade and pearls necklaces. What a reward! Yiipee!! Can't wait for my goodies 2 MORE DAYS and they will be back! Gosh! I miss them so badly, especially Mummy II's healthy breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, it is a good practice for u to learn how to manage your family in future!! :) just 2 more days , hang in there!

Marie said...

Ehh..not now! very tiring. I'm not prepared for this.