Thursday, August 2, 2007

Honeymoon Destination

This morning on our way to work, we were discussing our honeymoon destination. We have 2 places in mind, Japan and Australia. Why Japan? Because I want 'mountain and water'. I wanna have a private hot spring pool just outside our room. Its a honeymoon wei....the time to make babies. WAKAKAKA! Why Australia? Mainly because we wanna bring Mummy II and Daddy II along. My Baby sayang his parents very very much, he promised his parents that he'll bring them to Australia/New Zealand when he earns his 1st bucket of gold. Knowing that we'll have no time to bring them "eat wind" next year, might as well let them tag along. Killing 2 birds with one stone, isn't that great.

But back of our minds, both of us feel uneasy to leave everything behind especially the business and shops for so long. Hence, I don't think we'll plan for our honeymoon right now. Unless, we strike a lottery, we'll leave everything behind and have a 2 months honeymoon around the world. Or else, I could just take Helen's advice, 3D2N stay at Ipoh Robin's Hotel. Since I'm Anak Malaysia....might as well sokong Visit Malaysia 2007 in a cheap and 'interesting' hotel. Not only can I save money, it gives me the opportunity to check out Robin's Hotel femes 'menu'. International flavor summore!! Must be very yummy. I wonder do they serve 'Sayur Manis dari Negeri di bawah Bayu'???

My BABY will kill me if he sees this!! Hehehe! *wink*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah , i cannot imagine my honeymoon with MIL and FIL!! :( so nice of u and baby !! er, i think Japan will be more romantic!! hehe make baby ma! of course Ipoh is a great idea too!! hahah how about Singapore ? just 3 days 2 nites will do!! hahaa ..

Irene said...

What a sweetie. Bringing your ILs. Then again, when I went on my honeymoon, we went to HK first, then to Sabah and Brunei. My mom joined us in Sabah. She flew out the week after we left.

Marie said...

Min, I want them to be 'involved' in the baby making process. Not to literally 'help' us, but to be supportive and all. S'pore? AIks! Don't tell me you'll recommend Geylang 88 hotel aa??

Irene, that's a brilliant idea. We'll probably fly there 3 days earlier and ask them to join us later. Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Darling~ I might be going to Japan end of next year with Ryota, but I don't think you can wait that long for your honeymoon, hehehehe...
Go to Japan, it's such a clean, safe and beautiful country. But I don't wanna live there, too hectic. Japan's a fantastic place for travelling, but not for living, hehehe... that's according to Ryota, and many Japanese I know.

Anonymous said...

How about bali? I stayed at a villa with private pool! Very quiet and green..:) 3D2N is enough also. will put up some pictures on my site

-cherry

Marie said...

Regina, end of next yr??? That's a bit hard for me to 'tahan'....'nya pen yiu hao han ga lar'...hehehe

Cherry, Bali? my Baby is afraid of bombing. But I will definitely visit Bali one day. Post up some good pictures at ur site dear.

chooi peng said...

Japan is definately good! better go at your own, cheaper and more fun!

Marie said...

Thanks Chooi Peng. We plan to go to Japan during sakura season. BUT I'm afraid I'll be pregnant by that time that made it difficult for me to go around shopping and sightseeing.

Anonymous said...

Good words.