Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Lunar Month I Dislike the Most

Its the month again! Look at the papers, there were so many accidents that took so many lives. No wonder, Mummy kept on reminding us to go home early yday. Its said that, poor souls 'down there' are searching for 'replacement'. *GOOSEBUMPS* Min I totally agree with you better avoid going out at nite, so I think its wise to stay at home every nite for this one month. Sit in front of the computer and blog, better than having fun outside with 'invisible' frens. CHOI CHOI!!!!! Dare not think of it.

Talking bout the month, I personally have experienced it too when I was young. I remembered very very very clearly in the middle of the nite I heard my neighbour behind us was having a party so loud that it actually disturbed my sleep. So I got up from my bed and checked out. But it was total pitch black. So i thought they might be playing mahjong inside the house and I went to bed. I swear to you that I heard Mahjong and 'ppl' laughing.

The next day, I told my mum bout it. She was shocked. She quickly told me I shud pray every nite. So I prayed everynite without knowing the fact its the Hungry Ghost Festival. So when the 'month' had ended, only till then my mom revealed that I heard 'dirty things' that nite. SO SCARY!

I must be grateful that I have myopia (short-sightedness) that I'm unable to focus on distant objects. So when I'm out of my glasses or contacts, anything out of my focus point is blurred. Even if there are 'visitors' at my neighbour's house that nite I wouldnt have seen it. PHEWWW!!!! And that is why, whenever I need to wee wee in the middle of the nite, I rather find my way to the toilet without my glasses. Bcoz its much 'SAFER'. Don't you think so?



4 comments:

Irene said...

Funny, I never knew the extent of the Ghost Festival. I guess that's a good thing -- sometimes ignorance is bliss. :)

Oh, send me an email - icgohko@gmail.com. I can't seem to find your email in your profile. We can discuss NFP.

ZMM said...

no wonder a lot of parents bring their children home the minute it's 7pm from the park..

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea to go wee wee at night without specs! but please pray that i don't fall down or bang into something! ehehhe

your WARNING post is scary! i read it this morning at 4ish am , i immediately close the window , so i didn't manage to finish reading the fonts in blue!! scary !!

Marie said...

Irene: ok I will email later after work. Yea...I agree with you ignorance is bliss. That's why I rather stay at home.

ZMM: True! Better go home before it turns dark. Plus, its not really safe in the dark.

Min: Better don't bang into the wall k. My future SIL had a big bump on the forehead bcoz she wanted to save energy. It happened around 9-ish and not middle of the nite.

Sorry bout the warning post. I do not intend to scare anyone.Hope you're fine. Come here. Let me hug u. hehehe