Thursday, August 16, 2007

WARNING!

BEFORE I CURSE YOU OR CUT ANY TIES FROM YOU! Listen Up. To all my lovely friends, customers or suppliers out there who may have my mobile number, I know its the month of the Hungry Ghost Festival, and like any other festivals most of you will have funny or heart felt smses to make the season/festival merrier. In order to join in the fun, you'll normally forward those 'cute' smses around. BUT PLEASE!! Before you wanna FORWARD any smses, please READ the content whether its appropriate to sms others.

This is the Hungry Ghost Festival, AND NO!!! We don't wish flesh and blood human 'HAPPY HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL'. If you eat-full-nothing-to-do, go and buy those 'paper tai kor tai' and make sure u reload ur 'paper hp' and make gazillionth calls or smses to your 'fren' from 'down under'. Its 'THEIR' festival, and they'll be throwing a big feast just like how we celebrate CNY. Call them at 1800-HELL-666. They'll have friendly 'customer service officer' to assist to you.

Plus, if you forward stupiak psychotic smses that Mummy II received today. I make sure that I'll curse you for the rest of my life. I will burn down your house and let you join 'them'. Mummy II received an sms in the middle of the nite. The msg was so scary that she deleted it immediately. It sounded sumthng like this....

'Woo~~ Woo~~ I'm a pity soul. I died 20 yrs ago. My name is Siao Lung Lui. No! I did not hang myself. I was actually raped and murdered. My body was cut up into many parts and was buried under the big tree in front of your house. My head was decapitated and was hung on the ceiling fan. Can u kindly do me a favor, please take my head down and lay it or ur pillow, I have not have a proper sleep for the past 20 yrs. ......blablabla......Please forward this to 4 ppl, or else........'


K** CCB!!! IF ANYONE OF YOU!! I REPEAT!! ANYONE OF YOU SEND ME THIS! I'll make your life miserable. BLOODY HELLL!!
After reading the sms, Mummy II had insomnia whole nite. Thanks to some brainless ppl. Its the middle of the nite for haven sake, and you stupiak idiots don't do such stupiak acts. If you are really scared that Siao Lung Lui will share the same bed with you bcoz you did not do what you're told to do, go and sleep in the church for the whole month. Jesus, Mother Mary and All Saints will protect you, or if you're a buddhist, go to sleep in the temple, Sleeping Buddha will protect you.

Its not FUNNY to scare the shit out of others and mess up their lives. What did they do to deserve such treatment. Let me tell you I'm a total coward for all these, my guts are so tiny that you don't even noticed that they exist. So please have mercy on me.

And so, to all my friends out there, if you really wanna celebrate this festival, its wise that we make it meaningful. We can gather and pray that may all the souls find eternal peace and enter the Kingdom of God. That's more like it. BE SMART!


**P/S: I'm sorry for being so rude. I just can't help it. Pardon me if I have offended or disturbed anyone with this post. Thousand Apologies!

6 comments:

Irene said...

Wow, That's a heck of a SMS to get. Even I would freak out!

ZMM said...

you MIL received that? From a friend or unknown message?

Some ppl have no common sense.. what's a joke and what is a threat or scare.

Marie said...

Irene: I think most of us will freak out. Especially in the middle of the nite. That's why it gets on my nerve.

ZMM: Yes...MIL received that in the middle of the nite. Ironically, it came from a relative(ah sao) who thinks that its funny. That relative was scolded gao gao by Anoti's Bro.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! These people really have nothing to do..sigh..
-cherry

Anonymous said...

yikes! Who is that bugger who did that???

I hate this Lunar month too especially in Penang.... that's why I'm back in KL now! :P

BB _____ Fishx said...

i get the sms before oso orhx~!!