Thursday, August 9, 2007

Accident!

It almost took the lives of 2 men. It happened so fast that how I wish it was just a dream.

Something bad happen today at the workshop. 2 of our men was badly injured by a self-ignited Back Hoe. It was damn scary.

Baby and I have to rush the 2 of them into the Emergency Unit at Queen Elizabeth. The journey to the hospital was indeed very very long, I can see both of them agonizing in pain. I was so afraid that one of them might just give up and leave us. I could only pray to God to ease their pain. Baby sped with his Highlight and Hazard Lights on.

Thank God they are still alive. Some dressings and X-ray, they are ready to head home. Daddy II and Mummy II felt tremendously bad. They went to visit them at nite. As for now, we could only pray for fast recovery.

Sigh......Life is so FRAGILE!

No comments: