Friday, August 3, 2007

Simpsonized!


Taaa Daaa!! The Simponized Me!!

Its so cute. If I'm really that pretty in the Simpson world, I'll spray myself with yellow paint and be one of the Yellow People. I will play the 'foxy & sl*tty' role to make Marge and Lisa spit on me. I will seduce Homer with my wavy hair. But too bad, Homer's beer belly is a real turn off. Hmm....I think I'll join the yellow revolution instead. Be a run away bride and ikut the Digi Yellow Man, that's more like it.

Got this from 5xMom. Its a pretty cool website. Check it out and join the Yellow Revolution!!!!!!! Go YELLOW!! So that we can read 'yellow' materials without guilt and shame!

4 comments:

5xmom.com said...

You need to eat more donuts before the digi yellowman will give you a second look. He wants fat-fat wan.

Marie said...

*gulp* Very susah 5xmom! If both of us are fat, then we'll have trouble every month, either broken pocket spring or broken bed frame bcoz too much 'action' going on. We'll be a regular customer to Ikea or Courts Mammoth. Pokai lor~

Anonymous said...

hahaha... I think Darrius will prefer to see you as you and not some yellow face Marge! LOL

Marie said...

Angeleyes, true hor. Who wants to look at a yellow face aunty hor....