Friday, August 10, 2007

In Love with Melody

Kau Melodi yang indah menusuk di jiwa
Tanpa Mu, Hidupku tak bermakna

多么实在的感觉 望着你的脸
这一刻 我到了被人遗忘的永远....


[Melodi, Sheila Majid/林宇中]

This is really beautiful. I love the fact that its in Malay and Chinese. I've always love to sing Malay song. I remembered the days in Perth, 3 of us Charlie's Angels will sing our lungs out especially to the song 'Pergi saja....cintamu pergi.....bilang saja.....pada semua....'-Menghitung Hari by Krisdayanti. And sometimes, Darling Jy will blast the house with Siti Nurhaliza's Aku Cinta Padamu that our neighbours thought that we are Vietnamese/Indonesians. Besides, we girls also tried our luck singing Malay numbers at Utopia Karaoke in hope to impress rich Indonesians but we failed to 'fish' any. Blame it on our Cina-eyes I guess.

And Thank God the new version of Negarakuku wasn't out yet . Or else, I'm sure that I'll learn Hokkien in order to memorize that song. Its so funny. Although what he rapped was the blatant truth but hey who doesn't know this. The authorities are not any party whom you wanna mess with. So watch out and Best of Luck!

No comments: