Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hip Hop Rapper

I never thought that the Hip Hop National Anthem was so so annoying until today. My Baby is crazy over this song that he played it OVER and OVER again in the office. It is so so so so so so IRRITATING to have a HiP-HoP-RapPer in da ofiz. Thanks Wee! You have turned my Baby a replica of you. If only he could sing as good as you I think most of us will not mind, but that's not the case here.

So I politely asked him to switch to another song before one of the staff break his laptop, but this rapper was so high with the song that he had ignored me. Ignored me once, Ignored me twice, by the 3rd time, I shut down his computer. He looked puzzled. And this is what he said.....

"For all these years I can never memorize the National Anthem, and bcoz of this song, it actually make it so easy to remember." *slaps head*

"Lou, this is not the way, you're killing us with the song."

"OKAY LAR! I'll distribute CDs to my frens on the Merdeka Eve and make everyone sing together with me."

"Baby! I doewan to have our wedding in the JAIL okay?"

"Yahor. Okay lar....for our sake, I'll sing this ALONE on Merdeka eve."

"If like this, you celebrate your Merdeka Eve and Merdeka alone lar. I bring my parents out."

"OKAY OKAY! I'm truly sorry. Please fugip me!"

*roll eyes*

He just love to get on my nerves! Its his main interest I supposed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a way i agree with your baby because he made me once remember the lyrics again! but yes the song is annoying!i've just listen to it once or twice and I'm sick of it already !!
Jail wedding- new and daring idea! hahahaha

ZMM said...

at least he stopped when you asked him too.. and he didnt' get angry when you turn off his notebook.. I can imagine the sour face I'll get if it was my hubby.

Marie said...

Min, I dont fancy black and white wedding gown. I doewan!!!!!!

ZMM: You hav forgotten i'm Oak Gai Ma meh...tats why!! hehehehe