Monday, August 20, 2007

Ouch! That hurts!

Aug 20 (Reuters) - Egypt strengthened its ban on female genital cutting in June by eliminating a legal loophole allowing girls to undergo the procedure for health reasons.

A U.N women's forum urged the world to ban the procedure last March. However the practice remains widespread as a rite of passage for girls.

Source: The Star

Female circumcision??!! You must be kidding me! I can't imagine if I have to go through those agonizing pain. DAMN! Cutting a part of my *ahem* for the sake of attenuate sex??? I rather be a NUN or MONK!

On another note, a woman was killed by her pet camel who tried to have sex with her. *smacks head* Can you believe that? This horny camel is definitely blind. This is not any hot sexy lady we're talking about. Its a 60 y.o. grandma. "OOOII YOU HORNY CAMEL, she's ur grandma's age, pick a younger one!"

If I were raped by a CAMEL? I rather drown myself in a pool of shit. YUCKS!!! Its so super gross. (I'm not referring to the pool of shit k...its the camel's 'stick' I'm disgusted at.)

I think I better warn my Baby not to buy me any exotic animals as pets! They are extremely DANGEROUS!

No comments: