Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pregnancy Week 28

Today marks the day I enter 3rd semester of pregnancy, another 3 months of pregnancy left to go. Undeniably, I feel that I'm large and clumsy. And it made the situation worse, when some strangers asked "When are you due? next month?" I prefer they rather keep their mouth shut. In fact it made me worried, probably I have the fear of labor. .

Sunshine movements are so strong that I called it the 'O-Shine Belly Massage'. Not even Osim, Ogawa or Gintel beats my O-Shine. Sometimes, Anoti will put his hand on my belly for a hand massage. How nice is that. But then again, O-Shine doesnt come with a remote control. So it is not easy to operate.

I checked with Dr Lim the other day and found out that I had only put on 10kg up till this time. Its so hard to believe. I think its either his weighing scale or mine has gone cuckooed. This I hav to find out.

Remember, my post on stretch mark creams. I have finished mine and I'm now on my 4th tube of Palmer's ...




Bought this at Guardian for RM39.90. Still the same old cream but it is more concentrated, but the smell is HEAVENLY. The smell of Cocoa is just irresistable, it always makes me hungry after applying it. Now, please excuse me, I must go and have my cup of milo. *stomach growling*

No comments: