Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pregnancy Week 26

I've finally set up my Pregnancy Milestone Wall will take a pic tonite and show it on the next post. I love that wall of mine, it shows my growing belly & lil' sunshine's development pictures.

Anyhow, I will show you the progress of my growing belly...



FIRST MONTH
(16th Jan 09')
4.5 weeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Second Month
(22nd Feb 09')
9.5 weeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third Month
(20th Mar 09')
13.5 weeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fourth Month
(5th April 09')
14.5 weeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fifth Month
(27th May 09')
23rd Weeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And MORE to come...



I guessed this is a really big transformation. I'm amazed that the belly can really expand to such an extend. And I can't imagine how will I look like on the last month of pregnancy.



To be honest, I wanted to have professional pregnancy shots taken. But I do not have the courage to take off my clothes in front of a stranger. Plus, with Anoti who is camera shy, I dun think he is willing to kiss my belly in front of a stranger. Jazz how I wish that you were here in KK. I'll definitely book you for my newborn pics.

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

u'll be surprise wat Anoti will do, hehe....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what a surprise?! you looks goOOD..! Trust me, i'm honest..not huge at all..=))

Love,
J

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Wow, you look great! Eat more, rest more and sleep more to have a healthy baby...!Post more pictures of you pregnant, so that baby can read it when they grow up.

Marie said...

Chinnee: But Anoti doesnt like the idea of me getting naked in front of my camera man, even i told him i will cover my 'precious'.

Jy: Its too early to tell. This is the time when pregnant ladies can gain at least 10kg. So pray for me.

Yenny: thankew very much. I must admit that i'm a really bad mummy, i dun think i get a lot of rest. Will take ur advise by sleeping early from now on wards.

jazzmint said...

hey u look great!!and looks like a girl on the way?? Not big at all lah, if u see me when I was 9 months, u sure pengsan haha...

if u coming to KL for short holiday, you can book us for a quick shoot for pregnancy ;).