Friday, June 12, 2009

Pregnancy Week 25

Another 15 weeks left. My appetite has seriously gone up. I can finish a plate of Kon Lou Mee and asked for sweet dessert(cakes or tong sui), my meal can never be completed without fruits. I never miss my intake of fruits everyday. Mummy II will stock up at least RM100+ of fruits in the fridge every week. Oranges, apples, kiwis, grapes, strawberries, cherry tomatoes and sometimes mangoes from our neighbors.


So far for this pregnancy, I'm one of those lucky ones who didn't suffer from really bad morning sickness. I do not have crazy cravings but I can't live without FRUITS. Anoti knows that I will get really grumpy if he doesnt give my freshly peeled and cut apples. And lately, especially last week, I fell in love with kiwis. I will either take 1 or 2 everyday without fail. Will tell you my kiwi incident next post.


Sunshine is really lucky. At such a young age, sunshine had the best food in the world. Popo-to-be had stopped double boiling kampong chicken, as she saw my belly growing extremely big day by day. She cooked chicken soup or nutritious meal instead. Anoti, daddy-to-be, had spent thousands on bird nest, direct sales nutritious food and supplements. And Daddy II, gong gong-to-be is always afraid that I'll get hungry and will buy me buns or bring us out for supper. That is why I can never go hungry when I'm at home. And me, a soon-to-be mummy never missed my daily intake of fruits. Sunshine hav the best of the very best in terms of food supply.


And I suspected that because of all these nutritious food, sunshine is really smart and active. Sunshine knows how to tease daddy. One night I was groaning like a mad woman bcoz of sunshine's sudden kicks and movements. I called Anoti over to talk to sunshine to calm lil' fella down. Anoti put his two hands around and pressed his ears to my tummy. Sunshine welcomed daddy by giving him a STRONG kick. Anoti then hold my tummy with his lips on my belly and started 'lecturing' sunshine saying that baby should not behave that way. Baby should be gentle and obedient bla bla bla. Then Sunshine kicked hard on the daddy's lips prolly asking him to shut up. HAHAHAHAHA!! It was funny! I said sunshine sure knows how to show temper. Anoti looked at my tummy with great disbelief.

Thank u Uncle Ed for the cute pic. This is the best picture to illustrate my ninja 'kick'. Daddy, don't try to lecture me again.

But deep inside I know Anoti is over filled with joy as his sunshine is 'communicating' with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://images1.cafepress.com/product/133112231v7_350x350_Front.jpg Ed

= FLoReNcE = said...

I can feel the happiness of Mr. & Mrs. Anoti. Bless you with lots of love!!!!

Must take very good care of urself. :)

Chinneeq said...

yes, lil sunshine is surely lucky. I never had a drop bird nest as they are too expensive :( not to mention daily nutritious food as i am way too far from home. only economy rice and food court food most of the days.