Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pregnancy Ridiculous Moment

I'M IN LOVE WITH KIWIS.




Yes, I must declare my love for this weird dull hairy looking fruits. I love those yellow and big ones. They are simply sweet and nice. I had plenty of these lately. And my love doesnt come cheap, it cost me RM2.50 whenever I feel like expressing my love.

There was one night, I saw ONE KIWI left in the fridge. Went to take my shower 1st thinking that I can savour that lovely kiwi of mine after a hot shower. BOY I WAS REALLY WRONG! When I came out from the shower my kiwi has GONE MISSING. I put my head into the vege and fruits compartment and dug deep to find my lonely kiwi, but to no avail.

I guessed Daddy II had eaten it. I was so devastated. I felt that no one LOVES me. I'm so miserable. I was crying and angry. Anoti tried to calm me down at the same time thinking of where to buy KIWI at 10.40pm. I told him all the fruit stalls and supermarkets were closed edi. That nite, I slept with my eyes swollen thinking that NO ONE LOVES ME. I blamed it on those pregnancy hormones. Anoti freaked out. That nite onwards, he vowed to stock up kiwis before it runs out. i love this man.

Told my aunt bout this, she said she cried too when my uncle didn't make steak for her. Haha...what is your pregnancy ridiculous moment? Mine wud be this one for the time being.

5 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

I heard some of my frens told me that pregnant women will have some ridiculous moment, I dunno how true it is. Now then I know, wevery pregnant woman has to o thru this stage.

But, I found the happiness between you & Antoni. Both of u r so cute. :)

jazzmint said...

i'm probably a very easy pregnant woman. i asked hubby buy chips, he went to buy french fries duhh...after kena some scolding, still ate the french fries and forget bout the chips LOL. So next round when I ask him buy cake, he went to bought few different flavours, in case kena again.

mnhl said...

Haha...my crave was guava. But still can control the situation not until 'die die must eat' type. My aunt crave for red bean soup. However, hers is worst because she has the 'die die must eat' and must eat everyday after work!

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Well, I'm like 'Jazzmint' too..a very easy pregnant woman. I popped anything in my mouth and I remembered I ate quite alot of seafoods. Cannot remember any particular 'ridiculous moment' already..!

Marie said...

FLorence: I dun think my case is about cravings. Its totally a ridiculous moment for sure. Anyway, thankew for ur well wishes. If you'll be KK this Oct let us know.

Jazz: at least ur hubby is smart ler. I dont mind having extra cakes. I can finish it within hours. Trust me!

mnhl: Die Die Must Eat!!! Hahahaa...I dun really crave for kiwis i just eat them. But during my 1st trimester, I crave for ikan masin fried rice and lap cheong fried mee hoon. Weird rite?

Yenny: Seafoods? did u eat crab? or sotong? old folks are telling me to avoid it. How can I? Baby will be naughty if I take crab. Sotong wise, i'm not too sure, but it has something to do with the umbilical cord. is that true?