Friday, June 19, 2009

Pregnancy Week 26 - Part 2

This is a continuation from the last post.

It would be really silly if I don't show my 26 weeks belly on my weekly pregnancy journal. pfft....
Thousand apologies..


SIXTH MONTH
(19th Jun 09')
26.5 weeks

Measurements:
Belly - 34 inch

(I just realised that I can no longer have a look at my "precious part". Shaving? Don't ever think of doing it. )

Weight - 52kg++ kg?

(The digital weighing scale is no longer my friend, it is placed in my I-DON-FWEN-U cabinet for now)


Boobs - I still wear my current bra. BUT I prefer soft granny wireless bra.

I asked Anoti, "what do you think bout my boobs?",

he glanced at me for 2 seconds and said....

"You have 3 big nen-nen(boobs), but the center nen-nen(boobie) is huge and the nipple that sticks out is not colored."

7 comments:

Blur Angel said...

show your face le.... :) boy or girl?? need to buy him/her present!!

jazzmint said...

make sure apply cream at the bottom oo...those are the part u can't see but later on those marks will appear..ask anoti help u :)

Marie said...

Min: The way sunshine behave, I think sunshine likes soccer or maybe futsal.

Jazzmint: thanks for reminding, last nite, my mum just told me her stretch marks was under her belly. Thank god she told me earlier.that region has been neglected for months.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hey Marie, how much weight you have put on so far?

yongmay said...

Marie! You're HUGE! Haha.. But good to know you're having so much fun (and no sickness) with this pregnancy. Good on ya! =)

The girls celebrated my and irene's birthday on saturday - we booked an apartment and stayed a night - played wii, drank, laughed, played board games, drank somemore. It was fun! Missing you!!!

Marie said...

Li Li: I've gained more than 10kg now. If I'm not mistaken its 11kg. Once you hit the 24th week and above, u can see tremendous tranformation, rapid weight gain begins.

Yong May: tHAT'S so sad, i'm always left out. but then I'm sure u all had a blast. Show pics on ur blog. *smuaks*

yong may said...

Marie: Aww.. it's okay. There'll be more great times in the future. Yup! Will post photos soon! =)