Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2nd Letter to Lil' Sunshine

Dear Lil' Sunshine,

You have been really active lately. You gave mummy combo kicks this morning that woke mummy up. I wonder which Master Si Fu taught you such moves, is it because of all the CSIs mummy's been watching lately or the nasty meany Dr House series that mummy is crazy about. Daddy is afraid that you'll be a fussy baby next time, and daddy always thinks that mummy's tummy is too small and uncomfortable.

In fact, mummy's tummy ain't small. Within ONE week, mummy can see that the belly has grown really HUGE. What's worse, mummy feels that walking is exhausting. Mummy felt that mummy have no control over mummy's body anymore. Which is remarkably sad. With daddy always buying mummy nice and yummy junk food, how could I resist daddy's nice offer.

With you inside mummy, daddy has been a control freak. He went to the extreme like controlling mummy's sleeping position. Mummy can never sleep on my back anymore. Daddy will flip/push mummy to the side, making sure mummy always sleep on the left side. And daddy is really alert, I tell you, midnite won't stop him from checking out mummy's sleeping position.

There are few things you should know bout your Daddy, he may look cool but he is actually a sweet and caring person. Now a day, Mummy can no longer squat down to wash my feet or cut my toenails, Daddy is so thoughtful that he doesnt mind doing it for mummy. He'll peel and cut fresh fruits everynite. He'll rub and massage mummy's back everynite. As mummy's backache is getting bad, mummy cant get out of bed myself. Hence, Daddy has to assist mummy especially in the middle of the night when nature calls, daddy will have to get out of his bed just to help mummy. Daddy is definitely a great man. That is why mummy loves him very very much and I hope that you will love daddy as much as mummy loves him.

Sunshine, mummy really hopes that you'll grow up to be just like your daddy. Both of us can't wait to have you in our arms. Stay strong and kick 'more' lil' one so that mummy knows that you are healthy.

Love,
Mummy

3 comments:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Marie, congrats on ur pregnancy! I'm also expecting and in my 23 weeks now. :)

TimMyHo said...

sooo so sweet

Marie said...

Hi Li Li, thank you very much. I'm sure u are excited as I am.

Tim: hehehe...thats why i am married to him.