Monday, June 29, 2009

The Other Me


If you think that she's some kinda Taiwanese or Japanese artist. Nope! You are definitely wrong. She's my twin sister (The only difference is that we're 5 years apart), Daphne.










My only little sista have fully bloomed at the age of 21. Time really flies rite? Another 3 months to go, she'll be 'Liang Yi Yi' (Hakka), 'Leng Yi Yi' (Cantonese) or Pretty Yi Yi. Isn't she pretty or what. I seriously think she has the potential.







Sunshine, mummy want to make this clear. This is not Mummy, this is Yi Yi. I'm sure you will like her once you see her. And you better do, cause if Yi Yi comes back for semester break, she'll be the one babysitting you. *evil plans*


P/S: Daphne, I don't think you can run away from me.

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

WAHH...model material neh

Michelle Hee said...

Your sister look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I was finding "Like" when i saw the photos... Arghh.. too much FB these days... Meow

mom2ashleyaidan said...

your sister looks like a model! very pretty and only 21 somemore...sigh,....make me feel so old :P