Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pregnancy Week 24

I'm 6 months pregnant by now. Sunshine is doing remarkably well as far as movements are concerned. Without any warning, sunshine's strong rhythmic movement makes me jerks like an electrocuted woman.

Sunshine is definitely a strong baby, I suspected its the food and nutrients intake I have daily. According to the Dr, sunshine weighed around 860g at week 23. I don't know whether this is the normal size for a baby this age. My uterus must have limited space by now, if sunshine decided to test out his muscles by doing somersaults or extreme stunts, I might have to be literally bed ridden by then. No joke, I'm petite and barely 5ft. Can any mummy share your experience? I'm scared to be exact.

At this point of time, I look very pregnant. I've put on 9kg and weighs 51kg by now. My boobs are fleshy, my belly is big and my thighs are increasing in size. Due to all these, I can't live without Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretchmark Cream.


I'm in my 3rd tube to be exact, started using this since the 3rd month of pregnancy. Don't ask me whether it works or not, to me prevention is better than cure.

Talking bout creams, I've not applied any products on my face ever since I got pregnant, not a single drop of moisturizer or sunblock. I realized that I'll get breakout if i apply my existing moisturizer hence i opt not to apply any for now. Just pray that my skin wont get worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha.. We just bought a bottle today! I saw another bottle is MASSAGE CREAM. What's the difference? Ed

mom2ashleyaidan said...

i didnt know that you are preggy! congrats ya!
oh....i used this cream but still have stretch marks...
my sis used the almond oil by liccitane and she didnt get any stretch marks! i used the almond oil uin my second pregnancy..but cant see the difference cause my stretch marks froom my first pregnancy remained! :)