Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Old Man

Received a text message from Dadi at 12.05pm.

"The family of Papa Yee cordially invites Mr & Mrs Anoti Voo for dinner tomorrow in the occasion of overcoming loneliness in life. RSVP."

The moment I read this, I almost vomitted blood, called him up and gave him a good lecture, but then how can I resist such a cute msg, I felt so guilty that I brought him out 4 afternoon tea. My dadi is such an attention seeker. Just because we didnt meet up for breakfast this morning, made him feel lonely.

Pfft...my life just evolves around this kinda 'manja' men. I hope 'sunshine' is not as demanding as his daddy and grandpa.

Dadi, if you are reading this, I just want to remind you that your age is catching up and please act like a mature and wise grandpa. And not a cheeky 'young boy' that is in denial of his age.

No comments: