Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pregnancy Week 23

Went to our monthly check up yesterday. Since Anoti was caught up with work, Mummy II offered to come along and this was the first time she met sunshine.

The first question from the Dr. was "How's baby movement?"

"Can't you see a sign saying "Contruction In Progress"? I think Baby is trying to build twin tower inside of me. Very very active."

He laughed and continued with his writings.

Like any other excited mummy-to-be, I asked "Can we do a 3D scan today?"

"Come, hopped up here, we'll do the general scan today. We'll do the 3D on week 27 or your next visit. But I can't promise whether we'll have a clear view on the baby or not. See how cooperative is baby."

Feeling a bit disappointed, "Ok, I hope we can see baby next month."

Once the dr placed the scanner on my tummy, even though it was just black and white, I can clearly see that lil' sunshine is facing up showing us that lil' face. Quickly I called Mummy II over to look at the screen.

Instantly, Dr switched it to 3D mode trying his luck to check whether we can have a clear picture of baby. And I was right, the 3D scan was so clear that, mummy II was so excited. Baby facial features was clearly shown, but too bad that it wasn't long enough for the Dr. to capture the image so that I can show Anoti. According to Mummy II, lil' sunshine has big nose like grandpa, chubby cheeks and double eye lids (this one i seriously can't tell, I wonder what makes Mummy II thinks that way).

What a waste that Anoti wasn't around else he would have seen how sunshine looks like. But then I'm happy that PoPo-to-be was very excited. At nite, she told everyone lil' sunshine 'waved' to her. O.o In fact, lil' sunshine was just moving his hands, doing his baby moves like this.


9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no...looks like lil' sunshine gonna get lotsa pampering from Mummy II. Is this her first grandchild?

Angeleyes said...

Ooooooooo............. so IT IS A BOY!!!

CONGRATS again!

Marie said...

Julie: Not really. But sunshine is the first baby Voo in the family. Anoti is the eldest son. I think they are excited.

Angeleyes: You are smart! i shud hav written 'it'.

Val said...

Hey babe,

Congratulation with the baby!!! I am so excited for you. Time flies hey? Seems like not long ago you were getting married! Look at you now!! hehe

P/s: I wrote tips for avoiding breakouts from pillow.

xo,
V

Val said...

Wow, I couldn't tell from the post if it was a boy or girl! Either way I am very happy for you.

Marie said...

Val my dear, yes time really flies.Next time, mini Voo will address mummy's frens as aunties. So be prepared.

Unknown said...

wahhH!!!! So sweet...reading your entry really makes my day! :D Take care dear!

Anonymous said...

Again Darling!! I'm seriously very very happy for you~~ make sure you stay relax and calm as you always will yeah...=)!

Jhuanye

Anonymous said...

Again Darling!! I'm seriously very very happy for you~~ make sure you stay relax and calm as you always will yeah...=)!

Jhuanye