Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Month of May

This is the month I truly feel special this year. This is also the month I wanted to pen down every single moment of this blissful experience. So much to tell and so much to learn. And yet I'm totally clueless. Where should I begin....

There's actually a reason for not updating this faithful blog of mine. After a full year of blissful and wonderful marriage, God rewarded us a gift that is beyond my expectation when I just decided to go easy on myself last year .....letting nature takes its course.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-



15th and 16th Jan 2009

There you go, the main reason for my disappearance. Through out these five months, I shifted myself to 'incubating mode'. Getting myself prepared for all these, highly demands a lot of attention and care. And I tell you its not an easy task, when there are too much information and kind advices out there to be digested. It is tiring!

But then again, this month of May is a special month where I'm half way thru pregnancy, celebrated Mother's Day with all the beautiful moms I love and to celebrate Anoti's (sunshine daddy) 28th Bday this coming May 25th.

This month is even more meaningful when lil' sunshine is wiggling inside me, responding to music that I played and also to Anoti's soft spoken voice. Gosh! I think I'm falling in love with lil' sunshine. Only God knows how crazy I am.

Now, all I pray for is a healthy and smooth pregnancy, nothing much that I dearly ask for. So keep me in your prayers.

13 comments:

Blur Angel said...

yeah!! i guessed it right!! congrats!!!! :)

let me know the gender of lil' sunshine soon ok??? Kai Ma needs to prepare a present for him/her!! heheh

zmm said...

Congruatulations!!

Take care, eat well, enjoy the attention you are getting. Soon, it'll be shifted to lil sunshine. :)

Chinneeq said...

Marie, can't wait to see your lil sunshine soon!

Pam Song said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Marie (and Anoti)!!! It's wonderful news!

two pixels photography said...

OMG...congratsz!!!! You finally made it ;). If you want newborn photoshoot let us know ya

mnhl said...

Hi,
Congratulations. I was blog hopping and found yours. Good that you took a picture of the pregnancy test kit (which I threw away mine without any photo shot).

Sasha Tan said...

congratulations! my first time here and I'm seeing good news already! That's a good sign

Marie said...

THANKEW BANYAK BANYAK MY FRIENDS!!*sob sob* I'm so touched.

Min: Will tell u sunshine's gender in the next few post. Be patient my dear.

ZMM: Yea...you are right. I like the attention that I'm getting now. At least I don't have to carry any bags, including my handbag and my laptop bag. hehehe

Chinnee: I want sunshine to be as bulat as ur babies.

Pam: Thanks! Was really 'hardworking' last year.

Jazz: I wanttt!! Any plans to come over to KK? hahaha

mnhl: Thanks for dropping by. I guess I need a lot of advice from all you mama's out there.

Sasha: I hope there's more to come. I love ur Justin.

Julie said...

Congrats! God answers prayer. He will continue to guide you through the pregnancy and motherhood. I missed those wiggling moments too.

Irene said...

Hearty congrats, Marie! So happy for you :)

And to answer your question -- yes Logan is breastfed exclusively. So you have that to look forward to too :)

= FLoReNcE = said...

Congratulations to u n Anthony!!! Glad to hear this good news from both of u. :)

Angeleyes said...

OMG!!!!! Congrats Marie!!!!!!!
So glad to know another little Moo-moo is on the way!

Marie said...

Julie: My lil' one is like Bob the Builder, building dunno what inside of me.

Irene: Yes, I have to ask a lot of si fu out there. I'm might be a clumsy mummy.

Florence: Thanks! Its been a while I din hear from you.

Angeleyes: Thanks!! same to you too. Mine is a September moo-moo.