Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008 ends like this...

As much as I wanted to post my anniversary pics. But then I hav a 'better' news to share with u all. So much for being good and nice through out the 2008, I ended up like this...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I sprained my wrist!!

How did I sprain myself? This was the most popular question asked by many ppl including strangers. Damn pathetic.

"I sprained my wrist while playing with my nephew, he was too heavy I guess...."

NOW, LAUGH ALL YOU CAN!!! Because this was the response that ppl gave after my sincere explanation. So memalu-fying (embarassing).

If you dun believe me see it for yourself. . .


I seriously don't know what is Mummy II feeding him. He is just 8+ months but his weight is closed to 10kg. I'm just 42kg k....this baby is barely 1 quarter of my weight.

I cant even hold a bottle of water with my right hand bcoz it hurts so badly. NOW, tell me how am I going to play gin rummy tonite? Sighhh...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!

8 comments:

Blur Angel said...

hey get well soon!! :) Happy 2009 !!!

jazzmint said...

oh dear..get well soon

Val said...

Get well soon babe!

xoxo,
Val

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Get well soon...and happy new year 2009!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...rest well.

Your nephew is really heavy. Jonathan only reaches 10kg on his 11 months.

Fion said...

hi, first time to ur blog...
nice to meet u n get well soon!!
happy new year to u!!

cheerz!!

mom2ashley said...

LOL! my first reaction was to laugh! but poor you and the boy is such a cutie!

BTW, Marie, I just saw your email which you sent to me!!!! So sorry I missed it! I just replied your mail.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!!
Hope you are much better now!!