Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Dated: My Christmas Celebration

WARNING: THIS POST IS HEAVILY LOADED WITH PHOTOS!

How's your christmas? I enjoyed every moment of it. I just love Christmas Carols, Christmas trees and PRESENTS! (sadly to say that I received less than 8 pressie this year round)
BUT I had lotsa fun. It feels like Chinese New Year as we visited family and friends yesterday especially my beloved Po Po (grandma).

me, popo and Daphne (my other twin sister)

Mummy II and I cooked up a storm in the afternoon and served delicious food at night. I must say that, both of us enjoy
Mrs Voo Moment in the kitchen.
Mummy II's Signature Dish: Assam Fish Fillet

Pineapple Fried Rice (Ham, Cashew Nuts and Raisins)

Meat Roll with Salad Toppings

.....and of course there were Roast Turkey and Roast Lamb Leg. YUMMY!...

During this Christmas season, I am obsessed with trees especially beautiful christmas trees. Its just a sin if I don take any pictures of it.


Don't ask why I was slouching. My mum will yell at me if she sees me hunch.
Probably I was too tired.


All @ 1Borneo



I hope you all enjoy Christmas like Anoti did....
Bought him Adidas shoes, he was so happy that he said " Are u serious? I can't wait to run away with this."
RUN AWAY??#!@#!$#@!


Till I see you guys next year, Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah..alot food. happy new year to u

Anonymous said...

You are a twin? I have twins in my family genes. My uncle & aunt is unidentical twin, then my 2nd and 3rd sis is twin and I have cousins who are twins.

Chinneeq said...

marie, i din know u have a twin sisters...

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie, long time no visit you..
I read your old posts.. love your wedding shots, and boy, you sure know how to look for bargain.. so many gowns for so little $..

Hope you'll be successfull this year in getting a baby.. enjoy the process of getting it. :P

Happy New Year.